AP Eamcet Exam Notification 2017:
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2017 Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is going to conduct the AP Eamcet Exam Notification 2017 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test) 2017 is a entrance test to get admission engineering and Medical colleges throughout the Andhra Pradesh state. This exam is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University and colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Huge number of candidates will enroll and appear for the test. The students can check at our official web site www.schools9.com for other details.
AP EAMCET 2017 Important Dates:
|Start of Online Application Form||February 9th 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form||March 17th 2017|
|Correction of Online Application||1st week of April 2017|
|Download of Hall Ticket||April 19th 2017|
|AP EAMCET exam date||April 24th–28th 2017|
|Announcement of Results||May 5th 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2017:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (PIO) Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local & non-local status requirements as laid down in the AP educations or 1974 subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as optional(or) related Vocational courses in the field as Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate education Andhra Pradesh & Telangana along Bridge course (or) conducted by it. Candidate enrolled from academic year 2000 onwards (or) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate AP/Telangana.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared at final year Diploma examination in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education of AP/Telangana, any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by State Board of Technical Education and Training AP & TS
- Candidate should obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application Fee & Payment:
- For Engineering (E) Rs 450 (Without Late Fee)
- For Agriculture (A) Rs 450 (Without Late Fee)
- For Both (E + A) Rs 900 (without Late Fee)
- The Fee may be paid at any AP Online Centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit card, Debit Card & Net Banking.)