AP ECET 2017 Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test known as APECET for the academic year 2017-18 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on 3 May 2017. A state level entrance exam was conducted for Diploma Holders of Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) Graduates who seek admission into 2nd year level in to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Suitable and interested candidates may submit their application through Online and for further details; they can visit our official web site www.schools9.com. AP ECET 2017 Notification.
Important dates of APECET 2017:
|Starting date for submission of Online application||24 February 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application without Late Fee||23 March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application with late Fee Rs.500/-||30 March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application with late Fee Rs 1000/-||06 April 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application with late Fee Rs 5000/-||13 April 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||20 April 2017|
|AP ECET exam date & time||03 May 2017 10.00AM to 1.00 PM|
|Announcement of results||08 May 2017|
AP ECET 2017 Fee & Payment:
- The Candidate should pay the application fee of Rs 500/-
- The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and through payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.)
AP ECET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Rules.
- Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The candidates other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidates should obtain a Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana/AP or equivalent thereto for admission into the courses corresponding to Diploma.
- Candidates should have passed the 3rd year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the group combination from recognized University in the state of its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/B.Sc degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) for entry into relevant courses
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidate should be required to produce mark list and provisional certificate at the time of admission.
AP ECET 2017 Exam Pattern:
The AP ECET 2017 Notification. APECET It be will consist of 200 Objective type and multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There was NO negative marking in this examination.
APECET 2017 Exam pattern for B.Tech/B.E course:
- Physics-25 marks
- Mathematics-50 marks
- Enginnering-100 marks.
AP ECET 2017 Exam pattern for Pharmacy course:
- Pharmacognosy-50 marks
- Pharmaceutics-50 marks
- Pharmaceutical chemistry-50 marks
- Pharmacology-50 marks
APECET 2017 Exam pattern for B.Sc course:
- English-50 marks
- Analytical ability-50 marks
- Mathematics-100 marks