AP ECET 2018 Notification:
AP ECET 2018 Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test known as AP ECET for the academic year 2018-19 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on 3rd May 2018. A state level entrance exam was conducted for Diploma Holders of Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) Graduates who seek admission into 2nd year level in to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Suitable and interested candidates may submit their application through Online and for further details; they can visit our official web site www.schools9.com .
Important dates of AP ECET 2018:
|Starting date for submission of Online application||15th March 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online application without Late Fee||14th April 2018|
|Last date for submission of Online application with late Fee Rs 1000/-||21st April 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||25th April 2018|
|AP ECET Exam Date & Time||03rd May 2018 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Announcement of results||10th May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Fee & Payment:
- The Candidate should pay the application fee of Rs 550/-.
- The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and through payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking).
APECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Rules.
- Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The candidates other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidates should obtain a Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana/AP or equivalent thereto for admission into the courses corresponding to Diplomas.
- Candidates should have passed the 3rd year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the group combination from recognized University in the state of its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/B.Sc degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) for entry into relevant courses
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidate should be required to produce mark list and provisional certificate at the time of admission.
APECET 2018 Exam Pattern:
The APECET 2018 will consist of 200 Objective type and multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There was NO negative marking in this examination.
AP ECET 2018 Exam pattern for B.Tech/B.E course:
- Physics-25 marks
- Mathematics-50 marks
- Enginnering-100 marks.
AP ECET 2018 Exam pattern for Pharmacy course:
- Pharmacognosy-50 marks
- Pharmaceutics-50 marks
- Pharmaceutical chemistry-50 marks
- Pharmacology-50 marks
AP ECET 2018 Exam pattern for B.Sc course:
- English-50 marks
- Analytical ability-50 marks
- Mathematics-100 marks