AP ECET 2020 Notification:
- STEP – 1 Fee Payment
- STEP – 2 Know Your Payment Status
- STEP – 3 Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
- STEP – 4 Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Anantapur is going to conduct the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test known as AP ECET for the academic year 2020-21 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) in the Month of September 2020. A state level entrance exam was conducted for Diploma Holders of Engineering/Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) Graduates who seek admission into 2nd year level in to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy under graduate professional courses in Universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Suitable and interested candidates may submit their application through Online and for further details; they can visit our official web site www.schools9.com.
Important dates of AP ECET 2020:
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2020||04-03-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||05-03-2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee (Rs.550/-)||02-04-2020 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-(+ Rs.550/- Registration Fee).||09-04-2020 (Thursday)|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||15-06-2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet||23-04-2020 (Thursday)|
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||14-09-2020|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||Available Soon|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||Available Soon|
|Declaration of Final Key||Available Soon|
|Declaration of Results||Available Soon|
|Rank Cards Downloading||Available Soon|
The Candidate should pay the application fee of Rs 550/-.AP ECET 2020 Fee & Payment:
- The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and through payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking).
APECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Rules.
- Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The candidates other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Candidates should obtain a Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana/AP or equivalent thereto for admission into the courses corresponding to Diplomas.
- Candidates should have passed the 3rd year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the group combination from recognized University in the state of its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/B.Sc degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) for entry into relevant courses
- Candidates who are appearing /appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidate should be required to produce mark list and provisional certificate at the time of admission.
APECET 2020 Exam Pattern:
The APECET 2018 will consist of 200 Objective type and multiple choice questions in 3 hours duration. Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will awarded 1 mark. The unanswered questions or multiple answers will receive nil marks. There was NO negative marking in this examination.
AP ECET 2020 Exam pattern for B.Tech/B.E course:
- Chemistry-25 marks
- Physics-25 marks
- Mathematics-50 marks
- Engineering-100 marks.
AP ECET 2020 Exam pattern for Pharmacy course:
- Pharmacognosy-50 marks
- Pharmaceutics-50 marks
- Pharmaceutical chemistry-50 marks
- Pharmacology-50 marks
AP ECET 2020 Exam pattern for B.Sc course:
- English-50 marks
- Analytical ability-50 marks
- Mathematics-100 marks