AP Edcet Notification 2017:
APEdCET 2017 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test known as AP EdCET 2017 Is going to be organized by the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education on 19 April 2017. Candidates who wish to take admission in to B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in AP for the academic year 2017-18. The exam will be conducted at various exam centers and it will be a Online (Computer Based Test) mode test. Huge number of candidates will enroll and appear for the exam every year. The know more details regarding AP EdCET 2017 students can check at our official web site www.schools9.com.
Important Dates of APEdCET 2017:
|Starting date for Fee Payment||22 February 2017|
|Starting date for submission of Online Application||22 February 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application without late fee||22 March 2017|
|Last date for submission of Online application with Rs 500/- late fee||15 April 2017|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||11 April 2017|
|APEdCET 2017 Exam Date||19 April 2017 ( 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM)|
|APEdCET 2017 Answer Key releasing date||April 2017|
|Announcement of results||25 April 2017|
AP EdCET 2017 Application Fee & Payment:
- For General Category candidates Fee: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST Category candidates Fee: Rs 400/-
- The fee may be paid at any AP Online centers and also through Payment Gateway ( Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
Age Limit for AP Edcet Notification 2017:
The candidate should have completed the age of 19 years on 1 July 2017. There shall be no maximum age limit.
AP Ed.CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants should be of 19 years or should be completed.
- Candidates must have passed degree in the branch of B.A/B.Sc/B.com/B.CA/B.BM
- Candidates must have minimum 50% marks for General category in relevant branch and SC/ST candidates should have 40% marks.
- Candidates should have local/Non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational order 1974 amendment.
AP Ed.CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
AP 2017 EDCET paper will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Questions. The time duration of exam will be of 2 hours. The paper will divided into 3 parts:
English 25 questions for 25 marks.
General Knowledge 15 questions for 15 marks and Aptitude 10 questions for 10 marks.
candidates who chosen their methodology based on that questions will be asked
Physical science: 100 questions for 100 marks (physics -50 chemistry-50)
Mathematics : 100 questions for 100 marks.
Social studies: 100 questions for 100 marks (Geography-35, History-30 civics-15,Economics-20)
English 100 questions for 100 marks.
Note: Part 1 and Part 2 are same for all candidates where as part 3 varies based on methodology chosen by candidates.
The question paper will be in English and Telugu except for English Methodology.
Candidates opting for Urdu Medium will be provided with Urdu paper such students are advised to choose Kurnool as Test center.