AP ICET 2018 Notification:
APICET 2017 Notification: Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) is the test for candidates who wish to take admission in Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in various universities and institutions in Andhra Pradesh. This is a state level entrance examination and Andhra University, Visakhapatnam is conducting the exam for the academic year 2017-18 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on 2nd May 2018.The candidates are required to down load the notification in ‘PDF’ and read instruction as well. Candidates can check our official web site www.schools9.com for more details.
Important Dates of APICET 2018:
|Submission form online application starting date||16th March 2018|
|Submitting application form late date||14th April 2018|
|Online Application form Correction Date||Updated Soon|
|Download of Hall Ticket||Updated Soon|
|AP ICET Exam Dates||2nd May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||Updated Soon|
APICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility conditions need to be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for APICET 2018 are as follows:
- Candidates must be an Indian National and must satisfy the local/non-local status laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
- Candidates other than Indian Nationals have to satisfy all the requirements set by the concerned University.
For MBA Course: Candidates seeking admission in this course must have passed the 3-year bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized institution (Math studied at 10 standards).
- For MCA Course: Aspirants who want to apply for this course must have completed bachelor degree with Mathematics or any other subject (Math studied at 10+2).
- It is mandatory for all the aspirants to score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of SC/ST).
- Bachelor degree collected through distance mode must have recognition from joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Candidates who are appearing their final year examinations are also eligible to apply for AP ICET 2017.
- To qualify AP ICET 2017, minimum 25% qualifying marks are required. No minimum qualifying marks are there for SC/ST candidates.
APICET 2018 Exam Pattern:
The question paper of AP ICET will be the objective type. It is a paper and pencil based examination having test duration of two and a half hours. The question paper consisting of three sections viz Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability. The paper structure of APICET 2018 is given below in a tabular format:
|Section||Topics||No of Questions||Total Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability|| Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary
Business & computer Terminology
APICET 2018 Age Limit:
- There is no age limit for the candidates who are appearing for ICET (Self-financing).
- In general, the maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST and BC 34 Years.
- In respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled, the age limit is 30 Years.
APICET Application Fee:
- The Fee for the APICET Exam 2018 is Rs.550/- and applicants of the APICET 2018 have to pay the Fee through Credit Card or Debit Card.