AP ICET Counselling Dates 2017: AP ICET Counselling Dates 2017 Rank Wise, Certificate verification, Online Apply Procedure, Colleges web option entry instructions available at apicet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap icet 2017 web counselling schedule here.
AP ICET 2017 Certificate Verification And Web Counselling, eligibility, certificates to be produced, fee details, counselling dates rank wise, allotment order and all other details refer the detailed notification given below or available on the ap icet 2017 official website https://apicet.nic.in.
AP ICET Counselling Dates 2017, Schedule Rank Wise, Certificate Verification @ apicet.nic.in:
The qualified candidates of AP-ICET-2017 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The list of Help Line centres, the distribution of Ranks for each Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification, refer Annexure-I for OC/BC/SC/Minority Category Candidates and Annexure-II for ST Category candidates and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://apicet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit the website before they go for Certificate Verification. Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
AP ICET Counselling Dates 2017 – Official:
|S. No||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Document/ certificate Verification||11-07-2017 to 15-07-2017|
|2||Web Option Entry (For College Selection)||14-07-2017 to 17-07-2017|
|3||Change in Options||17-07-2017|
|4||ICET Seat Allotment (Phase 1)||19-07-2017|
|5||Classes Starts from||26th July|
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
- a) PH-Certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- b) CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Service Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. c) NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. d) Minorities: SSC ‘TC’ containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. e) Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of Residence.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY) Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/BC/SC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given below. However, Certificate verification of ST Category Candidates will be done in Help Line Centres only indicated with ** in AnnexureII (For details visit website: https://apicet.nic.in).
PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCCNational Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed force Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. Candidates are instructed to visit the website for rules of admission under CAP/NCC/PH/SPORTS Authority and for priorities. Candidates claiming Special reservation categories SPORTS/NCC/PH/CAP are informed that the decision of SAAP/NCC/PH/CAP Verification authority is final with regard to priorities and genuineness of the certificates produced. Upon allotment, the certificate produced by the candidate is found false/fake the provisional allotment stands cancelled and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution. Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: https://apicet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned. (See the Annexure-I for OC/BC/SC/Minority,and Annexure-II for ST category Candidates). AllICET-2017 Candidates can exercise their options from any Internet café or Help Line Centre or from their Residence after Certificates Verification on the above mentioned dates. The detailed Procedure of Exercising Options will be placed on the Website:https://apicet.nic.in. All Help line centres will work from 09.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M on each day. Options will be frozen on 17.07.2017 at 06.00 PM and allotments will be placed in the Website on 19.07.2017 after 6.00 PM. For all other details refer the Website. FEE TO BE PAID: (Before Certificate Verification):
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1200/- (OC/BC), Rs. 600/-(SC/ST) to be paid by the candidate online using https://apicet.nic.in before attending certificates verification
- Processing fee can be paid by the candidate using credit card or debit card or through net banking from 09.07.2017.
- Visit https://apicet.nic.in and click on processing fee payment online.
- Enter APICET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
- Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out and produce at the time of verification of certificates.
- Candidate shall note that he/she shall have paid the processing fee when candidate attends for certificate verification as per the schedule and ranks mentioned against each date. i.e the processing fee should be paid online by the candidate before he/she attends certificate verification. Fee particulars and seats available under Convener Quota College wise will be available on the website https://apicet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. Convener Office Address: Convener, APICET-2017, Government Polytechnic, near Benz Circle, VIJAYAWADA-520008. Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.