AP PGCET 2021 Notification:
AP PGCET Exam Notification 2021:
AP PGCET Notification 2021. Examination is going to be conducted on 22nd October 2021. Students can apply online for admission into M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.H.R.M, M.Li.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.Tech, M.Sc 5- year integrated course in Geology and M.A. 5-year integrated course in Economics etc offered by Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa through PGCET- 2021 for the academic year 2020-21. The Entrance test will be conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT)
Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online mode only; for online submission, for further details of Yogi Vemana University pgcet exam notification 2021 visit website www.schools9.com.
AP PGCET-2021 Exam Pattern:
- The Entrance Tests in all the subjects will be of 90 minutes duration the question paper consists of 100 objective (multiple choice only) type questions for 100 marks. No negative mark for wrong answer.
- The Entrance Test will consist of any 3 or 4 varieties of objective type items such as analogies, classification, matching, comprehension of a research study/experiment/theoretical point of view, etc., with multiple answers besides the usual multiple choice items. The items will be framed only from the syllabus of entrance test.
|Availability of Online application Form||15th September 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online application Form||30th September 2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online application Form with late Fee 200/-||1st October 2021|
|Edit option of online application data already submitted by
|5th to 8th October 2021|
|Downloading Hall Tickets from||15th October 2021 (Tentative)|
|Date of Entrance Exam||22nd to 27th October 2021|
|Date of Publication of Results||November 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCET 2021:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Sate Educational Institutes or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirements as per AP GO MS No 153.
- The Candidate other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
Educational Eligibility for PGCET 2021:
- Candidates applying for PGCET need to complete their graduation with 50% aggregate marks from recognized university.
- Candidates who are in final year/semester of their degree course can also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to apply for relevant courses of their graduation.
- Candidates who pursed Bachelors Degree from school of Distance Education in AU without 10+2+3 pattern are also eligible but only with residence certificate.
Age Limit for PGCET 2021:
Applicants of Andhra University CET (PGCET) 2021 need to be above 21 years. However maximum age limit for obtaining a Fee Reimbursement in respect of SC / ST/ BC is 34 years and in respect of EBC / Minorities / Disabled is 30 years. Andhra Pradesh PGCET Notification 2021.
Application Fee & Payment:
Registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.850/- for OC, Rs.750/- for BC candidates and Rs.650/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. The fee may be paid at any APonline centers or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/ Net Banking). For submission of online application, visit the above websites.
In case a student want appear for more than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
The Following are the List of Examination Centers for PGCET 2021. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for same center, as there is a likelihood of clash of dates and timings. Request for change of test center and subject opted by the candidate in the application form will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Based on the Merit in the Entrance Test.
- Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counseling.
- Rule of Reservation.
- Admission to 85% of seats shall be reserved for local candidates and 15% of seats shall be left unreserved of specified in the AP educational Institutions order 1974 as amended.