Polytechnic Common Entrance Test – 2021 (POLYCET-2021):
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada will conduct “Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET)” for the Candidates seeking admission in to all Diploma Courses in Engineering/Non Engineering/Technology offered at Polytechnics institutions (including Aided and Unaided Private Polytechnics/Private Engineering Colleges offering 2nd Shift Polytechnics in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
There is good news for the aspirants who wish to enroll and appear for the AP Polycet (CEEP) examination for the academic year 2021-22. The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (APSBTET) is going to orgnanise the AP Polycet CEEP 2021 Notification. Exam on 1st week of August 2021 at various centers across the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP PolyCET is a state level entrance examination for the candidates who wish to take admission in engineering and non-engineering courses. Based on the marks obtained in the Polycet (CEEP) exam, candidates will get admission in various Polytechnic Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates will get the application form through online mode and for more details; they can visit our official web site www.schools9.com.
Important dates of AP PolyCET 2021:
|Issuing of applications starts||June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|AP PolyCET Exam date||1st week of August 2021|
|Announcement of Results||3rd week of August 2021|
|Counseling begins on||Updated Soon|
Eligibility to appear for POLYCET-2021:
Candidates who have passed SSC or its equivalent & recognized by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P., Vijayawada are eligible. The candidates who have passed in compartmental or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. However, they must have Passed in all the subjects before seeking admission.
AP Polycet 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates shall be an Indian National.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed SSC examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/CBSE/ICSE/ other examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. govt should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum of 35% marks in each subject.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/ APOSS/ CBSE/ ICSE/ OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by A.P. Govt. SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April-2021, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for POLYCET- 2021.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET-2021. However for maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines prescribed in Memo No.10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for POLYCET-2021 and obtaining a merit rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfills the requirements laid down for admission.
- There is no age limit for appearing for AP Polycet.
AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern:
The questions asked in the AP Polycet exam will be of class x level.
- Mode: paper & pencil based test
- No. of Questions: There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions from class X Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and English.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- Marking Scheme: All questions will carry equal marks.
- Negative marking: No negative marking in the question paper
- 60 Questions in Mathematics for 60 Marks.
- 30 Questions in Physics for 30 Marks
- 30 Questions in Chemistry for 30 Marks.
AP PolyCET 2021 Application Fee:
- For General Candidates application fee: Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- The Fee can be paid through AP – Online, Mee-seva, e-seva centers and can pay through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply:
State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, Vijayawada has made arrangements to file online applications at various Helpline centers/through payment gateway. The detailed list of these centers is available at polycetap.nic.in website. In order to file application through these centers shall pay the examination fee Rs.400/- to the operator by the candidate. The detailed procedure of filing up of the application form is available in the instructions booklet. Candidates are advised to read these instructions carefully before filling-up the Application.
1.Please note that only on Hall Ticket will be generated against an Applicant
2.Fill the SSC Hall ticket Number/Child Id, Year of Pass on the application by verifying your SSC Hall Ticket / SSC Certificate or its equivalent, as the candidates data is taken from SSC database.