CBSE NEET 2018 Notification:
CBSE NEET 2018 Notification: As per regulations framed under the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry. The students can check at our official web site www.schools9.com for other details.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Conduct NEET Entrance Test (UG) – 2018 Exam The NEET Exam will be conducted on 6th May 2018, for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India It Will be Help full for Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India. under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The NEET (UG)-2018 Results will be Released on 5th June, 2018. The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result. The Provisional For Integrated total UG Admission For NEET is 95000 For Both MBBS/BDS For MBBS 65000 And For BDS 25000 in providing All India Government, Private Colleges & Deemed University in the Entry Country.
The seats are classified in the following categories:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities:
- Sate/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/Dental Colleges or any Private University
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
CBSE NEET 2018 Important Dates:
|Start of Online Application Form||8th February 2018|
|Last Date for Application Form||9th March 2018|
|Download of Hall Ticket||2nd Week of April 2018|
|Online Correction in Application Form||12th March To 16th March 2018|
|CBSE NEET Exam Dates||6th May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||5th June 2018|
PATTERN OF TEST :
The NEET (UG) shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2018:
- India Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRI’s), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI’s). Persons of Indian Origin (PLO’s) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for appearing in the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) 2018.
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December, 2018 i.e. the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S Course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBBS/BDS seats shall be 25 years as on the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
|For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)||Born on or between 07.05.1993 and 01.01.2002|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PH Category||Born on or between 07.05.1988 and 01.01.2002|
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General category candidates.
- In respect of candidates with benchmark disabilities specified under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50% for General category candidates and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Provided that two years of regular and continuous study of in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio-technology taken together shall be required at 10+2 level for all the candidates.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools or as Private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-UG. Furthermore, study of Biology/Bio-technology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
- Those who are appearing in Class XII examination in 2018 can also appear for the entrance test provisional subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
- As the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have decided to join and contribute their MBBS/BDS seats for the allotment to the candidates under 15% All India Quota from the academic year 2018-19 onward, the candidates belonging to these States shall also be eligible for 15%All India Quota seats.
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES:
- An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Polices.
- All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner.
- Through any Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking/UPI or
- E-wallets of different service provider
- CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
- Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counseling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules.