CIPET JEE 2017 Notification:
CIPET Joint Entrance Exam is central level entrance exam Under Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology providing admissions to the Post Graduate Diploma Under PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM, DPMT and DPT.
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology conducting CIPET JEE 2017 exam every year. The candidates for CIPET JEE 2017 entrance will increasing the count every year based on the attendance of the entrance exam.
CIPET JEE 2017 conducting examination in some specified examination centers throughout India. Nearly 22 examination centers are allotted. Those are :
CIPET JEE 2017 Registration Of Applications has been released in the month of February 2017.CIPET JEE 2017 Admission Courses :
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Processing and Testing- PGD PPT(3 Semesters)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Testing and Quality Management-PGD PTQM(3 Semesters)
- Post Diploma in Plastics Mould Design with CAD/CAM – PD-PMD with CAD/CAM(3 Semesters)
- Diploma in Plastics Technology- DPMT(6 Semesters)
- Diploma in Plastics Technology DPT (6 Semesters)
- Tech PE/PNT
- Sc PS
CIPET JEE 2017 Important Dates(Tentative)
|Online Application Starts From||11/02/2017|
|Online Application End To||02/06/2017|
|Hall Tickets Issue||2nd Week Of June|
|Results to be announced||1st week of July|
|Admission Call Letter issued||2nd week of July|
|Academic Session Starts From||1st August 2017|
Registration Fee Details :
Based on the caste we have the following fee online payment methods are available. Such as:
- General, OBC and OBC(NCL):- Rs.250 /-
- SC and ST :- Rs.50 /-
- There is no fee for North Eastern region Candidates
- (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura)
CIPET JEE 2017 Eligibility Basis :
- PGD-PPT: 3 Years Degree in science with Chemistry.
- PG-PTQM: 3 Years Degree in science passed in Chemistry, Physics and Math’s
- PD-PMD with CAM/CAM:
3 year Diploma in Mechanical, Plastics Technology, Tool/Production Engineering, Mechatronical, Automobile Engineering, Tool & Die Making, DPMT/DPT-CIPET or parallel is less education requirement.
- DPMT and DPT : 10th in Math’s, Science and English eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
PGD-PPT, PGD-PTQM, PD-PMD with CAD/CAM :- 25 Years is the minimum age limit for all these courses who want to apply these related courses.
DPMT and DPT :- 20 Years is the minimum age limit for all these courses who want to apply these related courses.
Note : For SC , ST and North Eastern region candidates there is any relaxation in upper age limit. It will be evaluate on 31st July 2017.
CIPET JEE 2017 Registration Process :
Step 1: Go to Official Web Site – https://www.cipet.gov.in/
Step 2: Find the Necessary link for Registration
Step 3: Type the given code and click on proceed button
Step 4: Fill up all the fields mentioned on the registration page then click on register
Step 5: Finally login to the site then complete your all the personal information.