Kerala NEET UG 2017:
Kerala University of Health Science Thrissur and CBSE, New Delhi are responsible to conduct NEET UG 2017 in Kerala state for the admission of MBBS and BDS courses. There are total 33 MBBS Colleges/universities in Kerala state and most of the colleges are affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and Calicut University NEET 2017 is an entrance examination conducted in India on 7 May 2017 by the Central Board of Secondary education for candidates who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental courses (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD/MS) in private or government medical colleges in India. NEET-UG has replaced by the AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) and all other Individual MBBS exams organized by States or Colleges themselves. UG (Under Graduate) courses at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi, Postgraduate Institute of Medical education & Research in Chandigarh, Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of (PG) Post Graduate Medical Education & Research JIPMER are exempted from the NEET’s purview, as these institutes were founded under separate laws.
- Kerala NEET UG 2017 Exam Results
- NEET Results 2017
- Kerala ug 2017 results
- Kerala neet exam results 2017
- Kerala mbbs and bds results 2017
Eligibility Criteria (MBBS/BDS)
The candidates are advised to check the official notification before filling-up the NEET UG 2017 application form. The Medical Council of India (MCI) has updated NEET-2017.
- For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: The marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. The PWD persons with loco motor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
- The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology.
NEET-2017 Kerala MBBS BDS Online Form
The candidate interested to fill NEET-2017 form must check NEET Results in our official website.
Log on to our web site www.schools9.com
Download the NEET 2017 Bulletin/Brochure and read all the point carefully. Now go to the “Apply NEET-2017” Link.
(a) Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number/application id from the official website.
(b) The candidate have to Upload photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPG format at atep-2 of the application. If you have problem in uploading/ Size etc, please comment below.
(c) Make payment of fee through pay TM/ Free Charge/ SBI Buddy/ Debit. Credit Card/e-challan/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC) in step-3.
(d) Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step-4 of online application format and preserve it for suture reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e-challan/e-wallet (CSC) mode.