KU PG Admissions Notification 2017:
SDLCE KU Distance Degree, PG Admissions Notification 2017: School of Distance Education and Continuing Education (SDLCE) Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to conduct entrance examination for various Degree and Post Graduate courses. Notification for admissions into various distance mode education courses has been released. The candidates who are eligible and interested in the distance education can apply. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who did not able to do the regular courses or those who are doing the job and also doing UG/PG degree simultaneously. Currently, the SDLCE is offering KU PG Admissions Notification 2017 into 25 courses and the complete details are available at the website. The candidates may also visit our official web site www.schools9.com for further details.
Students can obtain admission in a study centre of their choice irrespective of the examination centre at which they appeared for the test. Those who are qualified in the eligibility tests conducted between 2013 and 2016 and those who passed intermediate or equivalent examination can get direct admission into degree courses.
Further students who are willing to purse UG, PG, PG Diploma and Certificate courses in distance mode can submit their forms by April 17, 2017. They can either obtain the application form and prospectus from the official web site or from SDLCE head office at Kakatiya University.
P.G.Courses: M.A.,English/Hindi/Urdu/Sanskrit/Public administration/Science / History / Economics / Sociology / Human Resources Management/ M.Com.,/M.Sc. Physics/Botany/Zoology/Chemistry.
Professional Courses: M.Sc. Psychology, LLM
PG Diploma Courses: Computer applications/ Business Management/ Guidance and Counselling
Certificate Courses: CLISc / Communication Skills in English.
Note: One can join two courses at a time in different Universities (One UG/PG Degree & One Diploma or Certificate)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed intermediate or 10+2 level of education for BBM & B.Sc (M, St, Cs) Courses.
Application Fee & Payment:
- Fee for PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Courses is Rs.250/-.
- Fee for UG Course is Rs.200/-.
- Fee for M.Sc. Physics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry/PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling is Rs.500/-.
- The fee can be paid through challan at SBH Ext. counter at SDLCE only or can be paid through DD drawn in favour of the Director, SDLCE, KU, Warangal from SBH/SBI/Andhra Bank payable at Warangal.
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Applications along with required Fee and documents: 17-04-2017.
- For BA/B.Com (Gen & Computers) Entrance Examination date -4-2017 (Sunday), Time: 11.00 am to 1.00pm.
- Starting date and Down load of Application Forms from 8-3-2017.
- Last Date for Receiving Filled Application Forms: 28-03-2017.
The Candidate of age 18 years and who are not studied 10+2 or Intermediate education have to pass Entrance Test to get admission in SDLCE. KU PG Admissions Notification 2017. The Candidates have to submit the filled in application form at the study center where the applicant want to write exam. Candidates may get admission at any center of their choice even if they write exam at any other center. Candidates may get Hall Tickets directly at the study center where the application form is submitted.