Rayalaseema University MPEd Notification 2017
RU MPEd (RUPGCET) Admissions Notification 2017: The Rayalaseema University (RUK), Kurnool invites Applications for the two-year Master of Physical education (M. P. Ed) course for the academic year 2017-18. All eligible and interested candidates may send their Applications who intend to study MPEd course. The candidates may visit the official web site of the University for Complete Information regarding notification. Candidates may also check details at our official web site www.schools9.com.
The University invites applications for the following colleges and the Intake into Master of Physical Education (M. P. Ed) two-year course shall be as per the NCTE (National Council for Teachers Education) Norms and standards. Rayalaseema University MPEd Notification 2017.
Vidyanikethan M.P.Ed College,
No. of Seats = 40 + 40 seats
Sri Lakshmi M.P.Ed College,
No. of Seats = 40 Seats
The M.P.Ed Programme is designed to integrate the study of childhood, social context of Physical Education, subject knowledge, pedagogical knowledge, aim of Physical Education and communication skills.
The Programme comprise of compulsory and optional theory as well as practical courses and compulsory school internship in School/College/Sports Organizations/Sports Academy/Sports Club.
RU MPEd admissions 2017 Important Dates:
|Commencement of Online Registration||25-03-2017|
|Last date for submission without Late Fee||24-04-2017|
|Last date for submission with late Fee (total Rs 1.000/-)||01-05-2017|
RU M.P.Ed admissions Application Fee & Payment:
- Application Fee For General candidates: Rs. 400/-
For Reserved Category: Rs. 300/-
- Fee should be paid in the form of D.D. favoring ‘Convener, RUPGCET-2017’ from any nationalize bank payable at Kurnool.
- Fee may also be paid through Atom technologies by using Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking & Bill Desk.
- Application form with details and Fee D.D is to be send by registered post/in person to the “The Convener RUPGCET-2017, Rayalaseema University, Pasupala, Kurnool”.
RU M.P.Ed admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates who have obtained at least 50% marks in the B. P. Ed (or) B. P. E Degree from any recognized University are eligible for admission.
- Relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC and other categories shall be implemented as per the Rules of the University/State Government.
- Admissions shall be made into Rayalaseema University MPEd Notification 2017 course based on marks obtained in the B. P. Ed / B.P.E course and the achievement in sports during their study at Degree (Graduation) / Post Graduation / B. P. Ed level.
- In case applications received, are more than the number of seats available then entrance test will be conducted. The University will conduct the Entrance Examination (Theory) for 100 Marks and weightage of marks for Sports achievement will be for 100 marks.
Entrance Exam Pattern:
- The Entrance exam will be conducted on the syllabus of B. P. Ed Course.
- The question paper shall be set with 100 questions; either multiple-choice question, match the following, fill up the blanks or one word answers.
- Each question carries one mark.
RU MPEd admissions 2017 Reservations:
- There shall be reservation of seats for SC/ST/BC, CAP, NCC, Women, etc as per the rules of the University / State Government.
RU MPEd admissions 2017 Academic Fee Structure:
|Category||Tuition Fee||Special Fee||Total Fee|
RU MPEd admissions 2017 Copy of Documents to be attached:
- Degree / PG
- P.Ed marks memos
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- NCC / CAP
- Sports and Games achievement certificates
- Relieving Certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Other documents