Telangana ECET 2017 Final Phase:
TS ECET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Allotment Results are available at tsecet.nic.in. The Qualified Candidates of TS ECET-2017 (Diploma Holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths Candidates) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres mentioned in the Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS ECET 2017 Final Phase Counselling Dates Rank Wise, Certificate Verification, Allotment Results:
Schedule For Certificate Verification & Exercising options For All Locations: Reporting Time 09:00 A.M.
- Allotments will be placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in on 21-07-2017 after 8:00 P.M.
- For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tsecet.nic.in
Last ++ Means: Minority candidates including Not Qualified/Not Appeared in TSECET-2017 who have already applied to Convenor based on Diploma or equivalent marks.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates.
- Options given in the phase-i will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options refresh.
- Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment need not exercise options once again.
- Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options exercised afresh. the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on preious allotment which was vacated.
- The special category candidates (sports/ncc/cvap/ph) who did not gettheir certificates verified earlier should get their certificatesverified now at sankethika vidya bhavan, masab tank, hyderabad only.
- ST Candidates shall attend for certificate verification in the help line centers marked with.
Certificates to be produced by the candidates:
- TS-ECET -2017 Rank card:
- TS-ECET-2017Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks.
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate.
- StudyCertificate from IVto Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/Minority certificates, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years precedingto Qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- A Candidate who has secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) aggregate marks in Diploma or B.Sc Degree Examination is only eligible for Admission.
- Sc. (Maths) Candidates will be considered for allotment of seats after exhausting all TheDiploma candidates in the merit list in terms of G.O.Ms.No.49, Higher Education, EC-IIDept, Dated: 04.06.2011.
- Processing Fee: Rs. 1000/- (OC/BC), Rs. 500/- (SC/ST). (At the time of Certificate Verification).
- Tuition fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tsecet.nic.in.
- The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.