Telangana EdCET 2021 Results: Today @ 4.00 PM
TS Ed.CET 2021 Results: Telangana Ed.cet is Conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Is also known as Telangana education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET) Exam is going to be conducted on 24th & 25th August 2021 for the academic year 2021-22. The Osmania on behalf of Telangana State Council conducts the exam for Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the TS Ed.CET 2021 results. The candidates who seek admission into B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in the state of Telangana. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website. The aspirants can also visit our official website www.schools9.com for further details. TS Ed.CET 2021 Results.
Important Dates of TS EdCET 2021:
|Starting date for Fee payment||16-04-2021|
|Starting date for Submission of Online Application||19-04-2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application without late fee||15-06-2021|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs 1000||20-07-2021|
|Down loading of Hall Tickets||10-08-2021|
|TS Ed.CET 2021 Exam date||24-08-2021 (Only AN) to 25-08-2021 (FN & AN)|
|TS Ed.CET 2021 Answer Key||03-09-2021|
|Announcement of Results||24-09-2021|
TS Ed.CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per TS GO MS No 25 & 108.
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.A / B.Sc / B.Sc Home science / B.Com / B.C.A / B.B.M at the time of submitting the application for entrance. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks for in case of SC / ST / BC / PH) either in the Master Degree in relevant subject 0r 5 Years Integrated course in the relevant subject of Methodology or any other qualifying equivalent to.
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.E / B.Tech with Science / Mathematics, as one of the subject and candidates should secured a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who have passed M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.L / L.L.B / B.A (Languages) / B.O.L etc are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
Name of the exam: Telangana Education Common Entrance Test – 2021
Name of the board: Telangana State Council for Higher Education
Exam dates: 24th & 25th August 2021
Official website: www.schools9.com
Date of Results: 24th September.
The Candidates who have appeared for the TS Ed.CET 2021 can download their Rank Cards for further counseling process and the same will be available in the official website of the TS Ed.CET To download the rank card, the candidate is required to enter the Hall Ticket Number. It is a state level entrance examination and the students are advised to keep their rank cards safe till the end of the counseling as it is required during verification of documents.