Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment
Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017: TS Postal circle GDS Recruitment Department is one of the Indian Postal Circles works under Ministry of Communication & Information Technology. Its head quarter is at Hyderabad. TS Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2017 for 645 GDS Vacancies. The Government invited applications from eligible candidates for direct enlistment to the accompanying unit on a settled pay. The Telangana Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification discharged for 645 Telangana GDS Jobs in different divisions. Every one of these opening are sub- isolated among different classes. Candidates will get TS Post GDS Recruitment Online application from the official website.
The online application form for TS GDS Recruitment is available online at the India Post Website. The interested candidates can enroll through the online registration up to 19 April 2017.
TS Postal Circle Vacancies – Category Wise Distribution of Posts:
- UR Category: 356 Posts.
- OBC Category: 151 Posts.
- SC Category: 86 Posts.
- ST Category: 52 Posts.
TS Post Office Jobs Important Dates:
- TS Post GDS jobs notice released on: 18.03.2017..
- The online registration procedure started: 18.03.2017.
- Last date for applying the TS Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form: 19.04.2017.
TS Postal GDS Vacancy 2017 Division wise:
|Division Names||Vacancies||Division Names||Vacancies|
|Sangareddy GDS Posts||21 Posts||Peddapalli GDS Posts||27 Posts|
|Nizamabad GDS Posts||67 Posts||Medak GDS Posts||20 Posts|
|Secunderabad GDS Posts||37 Posts||Hanamkonda GDS Posts||10 Posts|
|Hyderabad sorting division GDS Posts||66 Posts||Hyderabad City GDS Posts||29 Posts|
|Hyderabad South East GDS Posts||17 Posts||Warangal Vacancies||17 Posts|
|Mahaboobnagar GDS Posts||40 Posts||Nalgonda GDS Posts||25 Posts|
|Khammam GDS Posts||97 Posts||Suryapet GDS Posts||39 Posts|
|Wanaparthy GDS posts||27 Posts||Karimnagar GDS Posts||29 Posts|
|RMS Z Division GDS Posts||26 Posts||Adilabad GDS Posts||48 Posts|
TS Postal Circle Pay Scale, Application Fees, Selection Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
Pay Scale: All the candidates selected for TS Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will get pay scale according to their division.
Fees & Payment:
- Application Fee —–Rs.100/-
- Examination Fee —Rs.400/-
- NO Fee for SC/ST Category & Female Candidates
- Candidates are requested to pay their charges by means of SUNAYASAM (Application and Examination Fees) at any Head Post Office or Chose Sub Post Office.
Syllabus: The syllabus for the GDS written examination will comprises of different points, such as General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, Mathematics and English Language and Telugu Language and there will be an Aptitude Test of Matriculation Level.
- The examination will lead for aggregate 100 marks.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- It will have single paper partitioned into four sections of 25 marks.
- The duration of the Examination is 120 minutes.
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years
- Upper age confine relaxable to the deserved candidates as per rules
- The age unwinding to Ex-servicemen will be given as per the guidelines and controls of the Government.
- Candidate should pass 10th / Matriculation
- Candidates must have PC learning
- Candidates are required to have a fundamental PC preparing endorsement for no less than 60 days from a computer institute.
The Recruitment team will select best candidates in view of their execution in the scholastic benefits. Selection strictly will be made as per Merit List only.
Steps to Apply:
- Log on to the official website at appost.in
- On the Homepage, Click on Notification
- Read all the instructions and click on Apply Online
- Fill all the necessary details and Upload Photo
- Pay Application fee through online
- Click on Submit Button & Download
- Take a print out for further reference