Telangana ICET Notification 2020 :
Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to conduct the TSICET 2020 examination on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for the academic year 2020-21. Telangana State Integrated Common entrance Test (TSICET) is a state level entrance examination conducted for candidates who wish to take admissions in MBA & MCA courses in the state of Telangana. Depending upon the rank obtained in the TS ICET 2020 Notification, candidates will be allotted seats in MBA & MCA courses in various Universities and institutions in Telangana. Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online at the Official website for admission in to these courses. Aspirants can also visit our official website www.schools9.com for further details.
Important dates of TSICET 2020:
|Notification Released on||6th March 2020|
|Registration of Online Application Form Begins||9th March 2020|
|Last date for online registration without late fee||3rd April 2020|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||6th April 2020|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||11th May 2020|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||Update Soon|
|Form submission with late fee of Rs. 10, 000/||Update Soon|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||14th May 2020|
|TSICET 2020 Examination Date||20 & 21 May 2020|
|Preliminary Key Released on||27th May 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||1st June 2020|
|Final Key and Test Entrance Result Announcement||12th June 2020|
TSICET 2020 Application Fee:
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 650/-
Application fee can be paid through TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, E-Seva Centers in T.S. & A.P. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
TS ICET 2020 Exam Pattern:
TS ICET 2020 will be the paper-pencil based test that contains total 200 questions. The time duration of Two and a half hours will be allotted to the students to answer the questions. Each question carries one mark and no provision of negative marking. Total 3 sections are there in the TSICET 2020 examination namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
|Section||Topics||No of Questions||Total No of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||3530
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||1010
|Business and Computer Technology|
TSICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
TS ICET 2020 Notification, To appear TSICET 2020, eligibility conditions needs to be satisfied by the candidates are mentioned below:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Must satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the educational institutions of Telangana.
- Candidates other than Indian nationals have to satisfy the rules of the University in which he/she want to take admission.
- For MBA Course: Minimum prescribed educational qualification is three years bachelor degree from a recognized institution.
- For MCA Course: Minimum prescribed educational qualification is three years bachelor degree passed with Mathematics.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- If the qualifying degree is obtained by distance mode then it must have recognition from Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Those appearing their final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply for TSICET 2020.
- To take admission through TSICET 2020, candidates have to score minimum 25% marks (no minimum marks in case of SC/ST candidates).