Telangana Intermediate Time Table 2021:
Telangana State Board is ready to conducts Intermediate exam for the session year of 2020-21. Now the students who are study in Board they need to start exam preparation. But you all know without time table students cannot start exam preparation. Because it is very important for students to start exam preparation according to exam date. I wish to inform you that the Time Table for the conduct of Intermediate Public Examinations, March 2021 pertaining to General Courses is communicated here with for information and necessary action. It will be also available in the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education website http://bie.telangana.gov.in. A copy of the same is furnished overleaf.
I.P.E March, 2021 –Time Table for First and Second year Examinations:
First we are suggested you the Board every year release routine online mode in PDF format. Now students are a right pleat form to check and download Telangana First/Second Year Inter Exam Schedule here my team is provide in PDF and Tabular format after official announcement. If students have any access to download time table PDF file they need to below provide some easy instructions and follow it step by step. Get any latest information regards time table releasing status open the main web portal of Board and read upcoming notification. Therefore, I request you to give wide publicity of the schedule among the teaching staff and students of your college regarding the dates, timings of the theory examinations and display a copy of the Time Table prominently on the Notice Board of your college without fail.
Telangana Inter 1st & 2nd Year Regular Time Table 2020 – Important Details:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Started Exam Date||3rd May 2021|
|Hall Tickets Status||Available Soon|
|Results Released Status||June 2021|
Presentation Tips to Score More Marks in Mathematics:
- Intermediate Mathematics is very tough as compare to high school level Maths. So, it requires more practice to score good marks.
- Always follow a rough diagram while moving towards constructions.
- Don’t forget to draw the required diagram while solving geometrical theorems.
- While constructing any geometrical figure, don’t move the pencil repeatedly.
- While solving any problem, first writhe the given data, and then write the required formula before moving to solve the problem.
- If you feel difficulty in Mathematics then choose chapters like Matrices, quadratic equations and functions, because these chapters are little easier than other units.
- Integration, this is the most volatile unit in Mathematics. It requires regular practice. So, always give a special time for this chapter and remember all the formulae of this topic.
- Remember all trigonometric functions and its values. This is another chapter where you can score good marks.
Presentation Tips to Score More Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology:
- Physics is the most difficult subject among all subjects. So, you have to prepare more carefully to score good marks in this subject.
- Practice all diagrams and utilize these diagrams while answering long answer type questions.
Learn all definitions carefully and never try to change the definitions into your own language. Definitions
- should be written as the scientists are proposed.
- Remember all scientific constant values and their units.
- Practice all scientific derivations in spite of remembering them.
- Practice chemical equations.
- Chemical calculus and thermodynamics are major problematic units in chemistry. So, practice the problems more and more.
- Try to remember the biological terms and their spellings. Remember the pronunciation parts very carefully.
- In biology diagrams play a major role for scoring marks.
General Tips to Secure Good Marks in Intermediate exams 2021:
- As examination is very nearer, a student has to plan very special manner to utilize the limited time perfectly and should proceed with perfect revision.
- They must give more priority to old or previous public papers and practice them thoroughly. This will able to intensify their ability and filter their knowledge.
- List out your doubts and clarify as soon as possible. Never feel shy to clarify your doubts.
- Follow a perfect time management. Avoid late night studies and take proper sleep to keep your brain more active.
- Avoid watching TV serials, Movies Etc. They will disturb your concentration.
- Give equal importance to both practical and theory examinations.
- Maintain your practical books perfectly.
- Always follow safety rules in science laboratory to avoid any unusual accidents.
A large number of students are studying in Telangana Board of Intermediate 1st & 2nd year. At present they are looking for their examination schedule 2020-21. Here we have personally advise to the students that they don’t waste your important time now just visit the official website to download the TS Board 12th final Exam date sheet 2021 PDF and start preparation very well for the examination to creak it in proper way.
Tips & Tricks To Prepare For Intermediate Final Examination:
- Always attend the questions which you know well and give second preference to the doubtful questions.
- Always follow good handwriting in examination. This will create a good impression in examiners mind and can able to bring few extra marks for you.
- Always keep the required materials with you and never ask anything to other candidates.
- Never give response to others in examination hall and mind in your work only.
- Never follow any illegal practices in the examination hall. This may block your career.
- Always read carefully to the questions before moving towards answering them.
- Don’t forget to mention the question number and roman number while answering any questions.
- Don’t write your information other than the specified page.