TS EAMCET Notification 2020:
- Pay Registration Fee
- Fill Online Application
- Print Filled-in Application
- Know Your Fee Payment Status
A Computer Based Common Entrance Test designated as Telangana State Engineering,Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test-2020 (TS EAMCET-2020) of Telangana State Will be conducted by JNTUH for entry into the professional courses offered for the academic year 2020-21 in the state of Telangana.Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS EAMCET-2020 may submit their application through ONLINE mode ONLY from 21-02-2020 to 10-06-2020 (without late Fee). Detailed information regarding Syllabus. List of Courses, Procedure for Online Application and Computer Based Test Etc. are given in the Detailed Notification & Instruction Booklet available on the Website eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
Important Dates of TS EAMCET 2020:
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Schedule||Date|
|Commencement of Submission of online Application||29th February 2020|
|Last date for fee payment without late fee||10th June 2020|
|With a Late Fee Rs. 10000/- (Plus Registration Fee 550/-)||31st August 2020|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date 2020||September 9th,10th, 11th & 14th 2020|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is going to conduct the Telangana EAMCET 2020 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSSCHE). The Telangana EAMCET (Engineering, Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test) 2020 is an entrance test to get admission engineering and Medical colleges throughout the Telangana state. This exam is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in Universities and colleges in the state of Telangana. Huge number of candidates will enroll and appear for the test. The students can check at our official web site www.schools9.com for other details.
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2020:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the TS educations or 1974 subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam:
- An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Polices.
- Candidate should have passed or appeared at final year Diploma examination in engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana/AP, any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Candidate should obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) in the subjects specified taken together in the qualifying examination.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Boards website apeamcet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner.
- Pay the required application fees for the form
- No you can proceed to fill application form
- On the given page fill the entire mandatory column carefully and accurately
- Upload the scanned copies of all required document in the given format
- After completing all formalities submit the application
- Take the printout of the submitted application for further use.
EXAM PATTERN :
There are two sessions in Telangana EAMCET 2020. A.09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon: Engineering B.03:00 PM to 06:00 PM: Agricultural & Medical. Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
a.Engineering Exam : from 06-07-2020, 07-07-2020, 08-07-2020
b. Agricultural Exam : from 08-07-2020, 09-07-2020 The TS EAMCET 2020 language will be Telugu and English only.
TS EAMCET 2020 Registration [FEE]:
|Engineering||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||SC/ST & PH||400|
|Both Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medical (E & AM)||SC/ST & PH||800|