TS ECET 2021 Notification:
- Application Fee Payment
- Fill Application Form
- Print Your Filled in Application Form
- Know Your Payment Status
Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc (Maths) Degree Holders and In short ECET (FDH & B.Sc (Mathematics) 2021 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2021 -2022. This is a state level entrance examinations and the exam will be conducted at different centers across the state of Telangana. The students can down load the TS ECET 2021 official notification PDF at the official web site of the board. The students can also avail details at our official web site www.schools9.com for other details regarding the TS ECET 2021 Notification examination like Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Results etc.
Important Dates for TS ECET 2021:
|Notification Issue Date||09/03/2021|
|Commencement of submission online Applications||22/03/2021|
|Last date for submission of application without late fee||24/05/2021|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:250/-||31/05/2021|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee of Rs:500/-||26/07/2021|
|Last date for submission of application (with late fee of Rs:2500/-||———|
|Last date for submission of application (with late fee of Rs:5000/-||31/07/2021|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||20/07/2021 to 23/07/2021|
|Download of Hall tickets from website from||30-07-2021 Onwards|
|TS ECET Examination Date||03-08-2021 at 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
|Release of Preliminary Key||Updated Soon|
|Last date for Objections on Preliminary Key upto||Updated Soon|
|Declaration of Results||Updated Soon|
Qualification for TS ECET 2021:
- For admission to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses, candidates must have Diploma Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy from the institution recognized by the Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics from a recognized University of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidates who are in their final year Diploma course are also eligible to take admission but they should have completed the prescribed practical training required for the award of Diploma course before admission.
- General category candidates must have qualified Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/ B.Sc degree with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
TS ECET 2021 FEE:
- For Others Candidates : Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST & PH Candidates: Rs 400/-
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern for Engineering:
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Engineering Subjects (Separate for each branch)||100||100||3 Hrs|
TS ECET 2021 Exam Pattern for Pharmacy:
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
TS ECET 2021 B.Sc-Mathematics-Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Subject Name||No Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Analytical Ability||50||50||3 Hrs|
Important Features of TS ECET 2021:
- The TS ECET is an Objective Type Exam.
- Total Marks in the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test are 200.
- Each Question in the TS ECET exam carries 1 mark.
- There will be No Negative mark in any section of the TS ECET 2021 exam.
- The Time duration of TS ECET 2021 is 3 hours.