TS Ed.CET 2021 Notification: The Osmania University. Hyderabad is going to conduct the Telangana State education Common Entrance Test known as TS Ed.CET Notification released on April 2021 for the academic year 2021-22. The Osmania on behalf of Telangana State Council conducts the exam for Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct the TS Ed.CET 2021 Notification. exam for the candidates who seek admission into B.Ed regular course (Two years duration) offered in Universities and affiliated colleges of education in the state of Telangana. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications through online at official website. The aspirants can also visit our official website www.schools9.com for further details. TS EdCET 2021 Notification.
Important Dates of TS EdCET 2021:
|TS Edcet Notification Issue||16-04-2021|
|Commencement of submission of online application forms||19-04-2021|
|Last date for submission and Registration of online application form
without late fee Rs. 650/- [Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PH ]
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||10-08-2021|
|TS EdCET 2021 Exam date||24-08-2021 & 25-08-2021|
|TS EdCET 2021 Preliminary Key||31-08-2021|
|Announcement of Results||12-09-2021|
TS EdCET 2021 Fee & Payment:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs 650/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs 450/-
- The Fee may be paid at any TS Online/AP Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva centers in AP/Telangana and through payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking).
TS EdCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy Local / Non Local status requirement as per TS GO MS No 25 & 108.
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.A / B.Sc / B.Sc Home science / B.Com / B.C.A / B.B.M at the time of submitting the application for entrance. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks for in case of SC / ST / BC / PH) either in the Master Degree in relevant subject or 5 Years Integrated course in the relevant subject of Methodology or any other qualifying equivalent to.
- Candidates should have passed / appearing for final year examination of B.E / B.Tech with Science / Mathematics, as one of the subject and candidates should secured a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who have passed M.B.B.S / B.D.S / B.A.M.S / B.L / L.L.B / B.A (Languages) / B.O.L etc are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
TS EdCET 2021 Exam pattern:
The Common entrance test will be objective type (multiple choices) examination. Candidate has to answer 150 questions in two hours time.
Part A: General English – 25 question for 25 marks
Part B: 1) General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
2) Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 10 marks
Part C: Methodology: Candidates has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
1) Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks
2) Physical Science – 100 questions for 100 marks
i) Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks
ii) Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
i) Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
ii) Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
i) Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
ii) History – 30 questions for 30 marks
iii) Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
iv) Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
5) English – 100 questions for 100 marks
Note: Part A and Part B are common for all the candidates irrespective of Methodology chosen in Part C.