TS Gurukulam 5th class CET Notification
TGCET 2017 (TREIS) TS Gurukulam 5th class Common Entrance Test Notification 2017:
TREIS (TGCET-2017) TS Gurukulam 5th class CET Notification: TGCET – TS Gurukulam 5th Common Entrance Test (Telangana State Residential School’s Common Entrance Test) notification has been issued by the Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society (TRIES) , Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Government for admission in SC, ST BC Gurukulams for the academic year 2017-18. The Telangana Government will fill the 240 seats in newly sanctioned in 119 BC Gurukulams. Eligible and interested candidates who intend to take admission into 5th class (English Medium) in Telangana residential Schools can go through the official web site. Candidates may also visit our official web site www.schools9.com.TS Gurukulam 5th class CET Notification.
TSWRIES 2017 Important Dates:
|Starting Date for Fee payment||27-February-2017|
|Last date for Fee payment||16-March-2017|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||17-February-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31- March-2017|
|Down Loading of Hall Tickets||17-February-2017|
|Date of Examination||16-April-2017|
|Declaration of Answer Key||April-2017|
|Announcement of Selection List||May-2017|
Registration Fee & Payment:
Candidates have to pay Rs 30/- through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
TGCET / TRIES 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana only and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- During the year 2016-17 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government School or in a school recognized by the State Government.
- The Candidate should have studied in the same district for two consecutive years.
- The Candidate should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2015-16) and (2016-17) (3rd Class & 4th Class) in a Government School or a School recognized by the State Government.
- OC / BC Candidates should have born between 1/9/2006 to 31/08/2008 (9 – 11 years).
- SC / ST Candidates should have born between 1/9/2004 to 31/08/2008 (9 – 13 years).
TGCET / TRIES 2017 Annual Income Limit;
Parents / Guardians Annual Income should not exceed Rs 1.50, 000/- per annum rural areas and Rs. 2.00.000/- per annum in urban areas (Except for children of the Ex-service man).
Selection Process will be through Entrance Test. Admissions through counseling for selected candidates.
TS Gurukulams Advantages: Significance / Specialties of various Gurukuls accredited to different Govt. departments.
- Teaching by well-experienced and qualified teachers
- 24 hrs teacher’s supervision.
- Parallel coaching for competitive tests like IIIT, EAMCET for securing best ranks and admissions into prestigious institutions
- Coaching through summer camps to get admissions into central university, TISS etc
- Housemasters / House parent system to solve the student’s problems.
- Special focus on Co-curricular activities, spates etc along with regular lessons
- Coaching in Physical Education & Yoga
- High percentile in all govt. exams
- Facilities provided to children.
- Nutrition & Tasty food along with fine rice
- Free textbooks & note books.
- Free Stationary ( pens, pencils, records etc)
- 3 pairs of uniforms.
- PT dress, tracksuit, sports shoe etc
- Plate, Glass, bed sheet, blanket etc
- Money for soaps
Government is planning to give all the facilities completely free to the students