TS Inter 1st and 2nd Year March 2018 Exam Hall Tickets:
The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is going to release the Telangana Inter First & Second year Hall Tickets March 2018 on its official page, schools9.com and http://bie.telangana.gov.in/. Candidates pursuing Intermediate in TS state can download their Halltickets/Admit cards from the TSBIE page. Candidates studying in Intermediate 1st year, 2nd year in various branches Maths, Arts, Commerce, Science and other branches can download their hall tickets. Check more details of TS Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket 2018 release date, TS Inter 2nd year hall ticket 2018 release date and more relevant information from the following article.
Telangana Inter 1st & 2nd Year Regular Time Table 2017 – Important Details:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education|
|Started Exam Date||28th February 2018|
- Staring Time of Exam: 9:30 AM
- Ending time of Exam: 12:15 PM
- Reading time of question paper: 15 Minutes
- Total Examination Time: 2 & 1/2 Hours duration.
Presentation Tips to Score More Marks in Mathematics:
- Intermediate Mathematics is very tough as compare to high school level Maths. So, it requires more practice to score good marks.
- Always follow a rough diagram while moving towards constructions.
- Don’t forget to draw the required diagram while solving geometrical theorems.
- While constructing any geometrical figure, don’t move the pencil repeatedly.
- While solving any problem, first writhe the given data, and then write the required formula before moving to solve the problem.
- If you feel difficulty in Mathematics then choose chapters like Matrices, quadratic equations and functions, because these chapters are little easier than other units.
- Integration, this is the most volatile unit in Mathematics. It requires regular practice. So, always give a special time for this chapter and remember all the formulae of this topic.
- Remember all trigonometric functions and its values. This is another chapter where you can score good marks.
Tips & Tricks To Prepare For Intermediate Final Examination:
- Always attend the questions which you know well and give second preference to the doubtful questions.
- Always follow good handwriting in examination. This will create a good impression in examiners mind and can able to bring few extra marks for you.
- Always keep the required materials with you and never ask anything to other candidates.
- Never give response to others in examination hall and mind in your work only.
- Never follow any illegal practices in the examination hall. This may block your career.
- Always read carefully to the questions before moving towards answering them.
- Don’t forget to mention the question number and roman number while answering any questions.
- Don’t write your information other than the specified page.