TS PGECET 2021 Notification:
TS PGECET 2021 Notification: Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Entrance Test, known as TS PGECET is going to be conducted by the Osmania University for the academic year 2021-22 on 11th to 14th August 2021 on behalf of Telangana State Council of Technical Education (TSCHE) . This is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission to the first year postgraduate courses in engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture and planning. Applications are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into regular PG courses offered in Universities in Telangana including affiliated colleges for the academic year 2021-22. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their applications Online at official website. Candidates may also visit our official web site www.schools9.com for further details.
Important dates of TS PGECET 2021:
|TS PGECET 2021 Notification||12.03.2021|
|Submission form online application starting date||13.03.2021|
|Submitting application form Without late fee||30.04.2021|
|With a late fee of Rs 500/-||08-8-2021|
|With a late fee of Rs 2000/-||Updated Soon|
|With a late fee of Rs 5000/-||Updated Soon|
|With a late fee of Rs 10000/-||Updated Soon|
|Download of Hall Ticket||05.08.2021 To 10.08.2021|
|TS PGECET Exam Dates||11.08.2021 To 14.08.2021|
|Announcement of Results||10.07.2021|
TS PGECET 2021 Fee & Payment:
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- In case a student want appear for more than one test separate registration fee has to be paid for each test.
- Application fee may be paid at any TS Online / AP Online Center and through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
TS PGECET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidate should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as per TSGO Ms No 21 & 108.
- The Candidates other than Indian national should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- Engineering: Candidate should have passed Graduation in Engineering/Technology from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
- Pharmacy: Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks 45% marks for reserved category candidates or equivalent grade.
- Architecture: Candidates should have passed Graduation in Pharmacy from recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks 45% marks for reserved candidates or equivalent grade.
- Graduate level Pharm-D: Graduate level 3-year program (UG) in pharmacy with B. Pharmacy as entry qualification approved by pharmacy council of India, New Delhi.
- Candidates should have passed M.Sc / M.A. / M.C.A Master Degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications and Dual degree courses with at least 50% marks ( 45% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are appearing / appeared for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply for the entrance test. Candidates should be required to produce marks list and pass certificate at the time of admission.
- The Qualifying degree (professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE / DEC approval.
TS PGECET 2021 Exam Pattern:
- Courses: Students will get admission into ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M.Arch/Graduate level Pharm-D Courses.
- Mode of Exam: The entrance test will be conducted in offline mode i.e. paper based test.
- Timings: The exam will be conducted in two shifts, forenoon and afternoon.
- Duration of Exam: Total time of 2 hours (120 minutes) will be allotted to attempt the question paper.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will contain 120 questions.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple Choice questions in TS PGECET 2021.
- Language: The Language of question paper will be English only.
- Marking Scheme: TS PGECET 2021 will contain maximum 120 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking this entrance examination.