TS POLYCET CEEP 2020 Notification
TS PolyCET Ceep 2020 Notification: Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad is going to conduct the Telangana State Polytechnic Entrance examination for the students who wish to join in the Diploma Courses on August 2020 for the academic year 2020-21. The TS Polycet 2020 is a state level entrance examination for the candidates belonging to Telangana state and who wish to get admission in various polytechnic colleges of Telangana State. It is also called as CEEP 2020 entrance test. Depending on the rank and marks obtained in the TS POLYCET CEEP 2020 Notification, students will be admitted in to 3-years Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses conducted in Government and Private Polytechnics of all the Universities and their affiliated colleges in the state of Telangana. Eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through Online at official website. Candidates can also visit our official website www.schools9.com for further details.
Important dates of TS PolyCET 2020:
|Issue of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||2-March-2020|
|Last Date for Fee Payment
|Last date of submission with late fee Rs.100/-
|Download of Hall tickets
|Release of Preliminary Key||September-2020|
|Date of Examination and Time
11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
|Announcement of Results||September-2020|
TS PolyCET 2020 Application fee & Payment:
- For General category Candidates: Rs. 330/-
- For for SC/ST Candidates: Rs 165/-
- The Fee can be paid at TS Online/AP Online/Helpline Centers and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
TS PolyCET Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality and Domicile:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh only and should satisfy local /non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana State Educational institutions or 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates should have pass the 10th class (SSC) or its equivalent and recognized by the Board of secondary education in TS, Hyderabad is eligible.
- The candidates who have compartmental passed (or) appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. They must have passed in all subjects before seeking admission.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS / APOSS / CBSE / ICSE / other examinations recognized as (or) equivalent to SSC by Telangna Govt. should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with minimum of 35% marks in the each subject.
TS PolyCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- The TS PolyCET 2020 exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- There will be 120 Objective questions in the entrance exam.
- NO Negative marks for wrong answers.
- Duration of the Exam will of 2 hours.
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions|
Qualifying Marks in TS POLYCET 2020:
The minimum marks that the candidate must suppose to secure to qualify in the TS PolyCET 2020 exam are 25% of maximum marks for considering rank. However, for candidate belonging to the schedule caste and Schedule Tribes, no qualifying mark is prescribed.
- General Candidates – 30 Marks
- SC/ST Candidates – No qualifying Marks