TSICET 2018 Exam Notification
TSICET 2018 Exam Notification: The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET- 2018) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses (full time/part-time/evening/distance mode) offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2018-2019 to be conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal (as per G.O.Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004; G.O.Ms.No.108 dated 30-7-2005; and G.O.Ms. No.66, dated 15-07-2011 G.O.Ms. No.5, dated 2-8-2014; G.O.Ms. No.7, dated 5-8-2014; and G.O.Ms. No.33 dated 31-12-2014 of Higher Education Department and its amendments).
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPEAR FOR TSICET:
- a) The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date (as per G.O. Ms. No. 25, dated: 19.03.2004 & G.O.Ms.No.108, dated 3-7-2005, Higher Education Department, dated 30-7-2005 and its amendments).
- b) The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- c) The candidates seeking admission –
- i) For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
- ii) For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
d) The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
e) The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET-2018.
f) Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
g) Qualifying marks in TSICET-2018 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS:
TSICET-2018 Applications should be submitted through ONLINE mode only. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at APOnline /TSOnline Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
ONLINE APPLICATION FEE : 650/-
450/- in case of SC/ST Candidates.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION:
Date of Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 06-03-2018
Last date for Submission of Online Applications:
- Without Late Fee : 30-04-2018
- With a Late fee of 500/- : 05-05-2018
- With a Late fee of 2,000/- : 10-05-2018
- With a Late fee of 5,000/- : 14-05-2018
- With a Late fee of 10,000/- : 19-05-2018
DATE AND TIME OF TSICET-2018 EXAMINATION
23-05-2018 & 24-05-2018 (Wednesday &Thursday)
10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
REGIONAL TEST CENTERS:
The TSICET-2018 examination will be held at the following 16 Regional Online Test Centers in
Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad Karimnagar Khammam Kodad Mahabubnagar Nalgonda Narsapur-Medak Nizamabad Ranga Reddy Sangareddy Siddipet Warangal Kurnool Tirupati Vijayawada Visakhapatnam.
Note: i) This is only a Notification and not a prospectus.
ii) For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers etc., visit: http://icet.tsche.ac.in,