TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification
TSPSC 7306 Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) released advertisement for 7306 school teacher vacancy 2017 in Gurukul department. All eligible and interested candidates may apply online application form before last date. The department has released advertisement on 4 February 2017. This is very good news for all waited candidates and they are now able to apply at the boards official web site. The candidates may also visit our official web site www.schools9.com for further details. TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Telangana Teacher Vacancy Post wise distribution:
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 4.362 posts
PG Teacher: 921 posts
Physical Education Teacher (PET): 616 posts
Art Teacher: 372 posts
Music Teacher Category: 197 posts
Physical Director (School): 6 posts
Craft Teacher: 43 posts
Staff Nurse: 533 posts
Librarian (Schools): 256 posts
|10 / 2017||Trained Graduate Teacher||1281||74||1170||621||1216||4362|
|11 / 2017||Post Graduate Teacher||257||136||83||165||280||921|
|09 / 2017||Physical Director (School)||–||–||–||6||–||6|
|08 / 2017||Physical Education Teacher||182||22||135||83||194||616|
|03 / 2017||Art Teacher||63||15||69||30||195||372|
|04 / 2017||Craft Teacher||3||14||26||–||–||43|
|05 / 2017||Music Teacher||92||14||52||39||–||197|
|06 / 2017||Staff Nurse||121||32||135||50||195||533|
|07 / 2017||Librarian (School)||137||–||119||–||–||256|
Aspirants who have Bachelor Degree with B.Ed qualification for TET or CTET are applicable.
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 35 years. (Relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PWD etc. as per Government rules)
The Selection will be based on two-level exam. The first will be a screening test common for all applicants and the second level test will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) method after short-listing candidates in 1:15 ratio for all posts. The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is must.
Applicants must have an Intermediate. Graduation, Post graduation with a B.Ed or a equivalent from a recognized university/institution. Post wise qualification details are given in the Detailed Notification.
- Online Application Starts From: 10-02-2017
- Online Applications Ends Date: 04-03-2017
- Fee for General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.50/-
Aspirants shortlisted for TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 will receive consolidated pay scale and all other emoluments according to association norms.
- Two-year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Master’s degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. And
- Ed or equivalent teaching degree. And
- Must have studied in English Medium at any three levels of School / Junior College / Degree College / Post Graduation.
Masters Degree means: M.A./M.Sc/M.Com from UGC recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher):
i).Two year Integrated Postgraduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master’s degree from UGC recognized university with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
- PGT( English) – English
- PGT(Telugu) – Telugu
- PGT(Mathematics) – Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
- PGT(Physics) – Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
- PGT(Chemistry) – Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic/Organic/Physical Chemistry
- PGT (Botany) – Botany/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/Micro Biology/Bio Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level.
- PGT(Zoology) – Zoology Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/Genetics/Micro Biology/Bio Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level
- PGT (History) – History.
- PGT (Geography) – Geography.
- PGT (Commerce) – Commerce with Accountancy/Cost Accounting/Financial Accountancy as a major subject of study. Holders of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics are not eligible.
- PGT (Economics) – Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics.
- PGT (Civics) – Political science
ii). B.Ed or equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University.
iii). Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School / Junior College / Degree College / Post Graduation except for the post of Telugu.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT):
i). Four year Integrated Degree Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; or a Second Class Bachelor Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s) and in aggregate including electives and Languages in the combination of subjects as under:
- For TGT (Telugu) —Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Telugu as the main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Telugu (B.O.L) or its equivalent or a Post Graduate Degree in Telugu and B.Ed with Telugu as methodology subject or Telugu Pandit Training or its equivalent.
- For TGT (Hindi) – Must possess a Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the full elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Hindi (B.O.L) or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA degree standard) or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi and along with any of the following training qualifications.
- B.Ed with Hindi as methodology – Any recognized University and NCTE.
- B.Ed (Hindi Medium) – Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Hyderabad – G.O.Ms.No.68 dated 10.3.95.
- Pracharak Degree and Bachelor of Education – Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachara Sabha, Chennai – G.O.Ms.No.90 Edn.Dt.6-2-74.
- Pracharak Diploma – Hindustani Prachar Sabha, Wardha.
- Sikshana Kala Praveena – Diploma Akhila Bharateeya Hindi Parishad, Agra
- Hindi Shikshak (including Hindi vidwan Diploma) – Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad.
- Hindi Pandits Training Certificate Issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Telangana
- Hindi shikshan Parangat Hindi shikshan Nishnat Kendriya Hindi Shikshak G.O.Ms.No.1504, Edn dated: 11-6-1964
- For TGT (English): A Bachelor Degree with English as the main subject or one of the optional subjects or a Post Graduate Degree in English and a B.Ed Degree with English as methodology subject. The candidates who have studied SSC, Intermediate and Graduation through English medium are only eligible.
- For TGT (Maths): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics as the main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects and a B.Ed Degree with Mathematics as a methodology subject provided he has studied Mathematics at Intermediate level.
- For TGT (Science): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with atleast two of the following subjects as optional subjects: Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics & Instrumentation / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Pharmaceuticals Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Biochemistry / Geology or either Physics / its allied subjects or chemistry / its allied subjects as one of the main subject and the other as the subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects or Chemistry / its allied subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary / ancillary subject / Botany and zoology as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health / Human Genetics / Genetics / Biochemistry / Environment Sciences / Micro Biology / Bio Technology / Industrial Micro- Biology / Agriculture / Food Technology / Fisheries / Nutrition / Geology / sericulture / Horticulture / Forestry / Poultry and a B.Ed Degree with Physical Science / Physics / Chemistry / science / Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Botany / Zoology / as Methodology.
- For TGT (Social Studies): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional or one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject – (i) history (ii) Economics (iii) Geography (iv) Political Science (v) Public Administration (vi) Sociology (vii) Commerce (viii) Politics (ix) Social Anthropology (x) Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology (xi) Anthropology (xii) Social Work (xiii) Philosophy and (xiv) Psychology or
B.Com with any of the following subjects:
(i) Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting (vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology and B.Ed Degree with Social studies / Social Sciences Geography / History / Politics / Political Science / Economics as a methodology subject provided he has studied at least two of the subjects i.e. Civics, Economics, Commerce, History and Geography at Intermediate level.
Note: In respect of posts for which two subjects at Degree level are prescribed, a Candidate who studied One subject at Degree level and the second subject at Post Graduation level is also eligible to apply.
TSPSC Social Welfare Residential School Teacher Syllabus 2017
Here we are updating the complete syllabus for the TSPSC Residential School Teacher syllabus. By knowing the complete, applicants can save time & prepare well for the exam. The candidates can have a clear idea about the topics/contents, which are going to cover in the TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Exam 2017.
- General Maths
- English language
- Hindi language
- General Science
- General Intelligence
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Maths
- Profit & Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Problems on Ages
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Boats & streams
- Pipes & Cisterns etc.
TSPSC Social Welfare Residential School Teacher for the English Language
- One word substitution
- Transformation of Sentences
- Direct & Indirect speech
- Verbal ability
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spot the errors
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
Telangana State PSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for the Hindi Language
- Verbal ability & Comprehension
- Grammar & Vocabulary
- Fill in the Blanks
- Parts of Speech
- Pronoun & Noun forms
- Translation of Sentences
- Usage of words
- Error Detection
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Syllabus for General Science:
- Technology in India
- Biology etc.
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher General Intelligence Syllabus:
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Non – Verbal series
- Spatial Visualization
- Figures Classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Orientation
- Clocks7 calendars
- Visual Memory etc.