TSRJC CET 2021 Notification:
The Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society-TREIS has released the tsrjc 2021 notification for admission test for providing admission into 1st year Gurukulam Intermediate Programmes in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges (15 for Boys & 20 for Girls) for the academic year 2021-22. These Gurukulam colleges only MPC, Bipc and MEC groups. You can check the TSRJC CET 2021 Notification from the official web portal tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. tsrjc applications 2021 will be started from the 1st April 2021, So candidates can check tsrjc Eligibility Criteria before the apply. TSRJC admission test are scheduled to be conducted on in District Head quarters of districts.
Silent features of TSR Junior Colleges:
- All the TSR Junior Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- LOCO Parent system is implemented by appointing Lecturers as loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 5.30 AM and academic activities will continue till 10.00 PM in the night.
- APart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for all-round development of students.
SC:15%, ST:16%, BC-A:07%, BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07%, BC-E:04%
Spl Category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP (Children of Armed Personnel):3%
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Telangana only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in June, 2021 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC,SC,ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in SSC or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
Examination Centers: District Head quarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts and Siddipet,Medak.
(Candidate may choose and center to appear for Test)
Scheme of Examination: Question Paper shall be issued in Telugu/English (bilingual) only:
|Code No.||Group||Subject in the Entrance Test||Duration||Max Marks|
|01||MPC||English-Mathematics-Physical Science||2 1/2 Hours||150|
|02||BIPC||English-Bio. Science -Physical Science||2 1/2 Hours||150|
|03||CEC/MEC||English-Social Studies -Mathematics||2 1/2 Hours||150|
The Test is of objective type with 2 1/2 Hours duration for 150 Marks (50 marks for each subject). The Candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets.
How to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission into Inter 1st Year in 35 TS Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 have to apply for TSRJC common Entrance Examination through online by visiting https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in/TSRJDCWEB20/home0103prsvdf.rps.
Schedule for applying online application:
Last Date for submission of online application : 19.07.2021
Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘online’:
- The Candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully and satisfied their eligibility for appearing for TSRJC-CET 2021.
- The Candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application throug online shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- through online or through Credit card(Payment gateway) for submission of application through online.