UP Police admit card 2017:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released the UP SI admit card. All the applicants applied for the SI Posts in UP can download admit cards from UPPBPB, uppbpb.gov.in. The UP Sub Inspector Civil Police (male) admit card has released 3 days ago. Now, it is accessible to download. The UP SI written test is scheduled to be held on 17th July. The UP Police Department has released the UP SI hall ticket on 1st July. Hence the examination date is nearing, candidates can download the admit card and preserve it carefully to attempt the test. Candidates without admit cards will not be allowed to attempt the test. Hence it is mandatory to carry the admit card without fail. Candidates attempting the exam can check clear guidelines from the admit card. Candidates can go through the article to check more details regarding the Uttar Pradesh SI Hall Ticket 2017 download, and other important guidelines.
UP Police admit card 2017 released for SI, PAC, Fire Brigade Officer – Download @ uppbpb.gov.in
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has recently announced 2400 Sub Inspector (Civil) posts, platoon commander PAC (210 posts) and fire brigade officer (97 posts) for men and also sub-inspector civil police (600 posts) for women in last quarter of 2016. A huge many numbers of aspirants wishing to become a police officer and serve the state have applied for these posts. As per the statistics reveal, 6,30, 926 have applied for the announced posts while around 5,42,124 men and 88,802 women have applied for these Sub-Inspector posts in Uttar Pradesh State.
The selection of candidates will be done through written test and other tests such as medical examination, physical eligibility test and other rounds. The SI, Platoon Commander PAC and fire brigade officer exam will be conducted on various dates. After downloading the admit card, candidates can check the exam date, timings, venue and other details such as candidate’s name, date of birth, signature, and other details. After downloading the hall ticket candidates can go through it thoroughly. If any printing mistakes appear in name or any other column candidates can approach the helpline numbers for necessary suggestions and corrections.
UP SI Examination Pattern 2017:
- Number of Question in Hindi 40
- Number of Question in Constitution: 24
- General Knowledge: 16
- Number of Question in Numerical and Mental Ability: 40
- Number of Question in Police Mansik Abhiruchi/Budhi Pariksha/Tarkit Pariksha: 40
- Maximum Marks for each subject is 100.
- Total questions asked will be 160.
- Total Marks are 400.
- Time Duration is 2 hours.
- Every question carries 2.50 marks each.
- Every question will have 4 options.
- All the questions will be asked in Both Hindi and English except Hindi subject.
UP SI Qualifying Marks / Cutoff Marks 2017
Candidates must score 50% of marks in the examination to qualify for the further rounds. Otherwise, candidates will be treated as disqualified in the test. Candidates passed the exam with qualifying marks will be mentioned in the merit list. They can proceed to the next round of selection process that is certificate verification and physical standard test.
UP SI Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Document Verification & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Exam, character Verification
Candidates need to qualify in each round to get selected finally for the announced posts.
Steps to Download Uttar Pradesh Police SI Admit card 2017:
- First Log on to the Official Website, uppbpb.gov.in
- Enter the Correct User Id and Password
- Check for the link ‘SI Admit Card 2017’
- Click on the link
- Enter the details like DOB, Name etc
- And Click on Submit Button
- Uttar Pradesh SI Admit Card 2017 will appear on screen save it and make a hard copy of it by taking the printout to carry to the Examination Centre.