viteee results 2020:
Tamilnadu VITEEE Results 2020:
VIT University formerly known as Vellore College of Engineering was founded in 1984 under section 3 of the UGC act, is an Indian institute with a deemed university status. It is offering 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. It has 4 campuses to its credit. They are in Vellore, Chennai and one in Bhopal and one in Amravati, the new capital of state of Andhra Pradesh are under construction, where the classes are going to start from July, 2020. vit university entrance 2020 exam results. in our official website www.schools9.com
Schedule of VITEEE 2020:
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is an Online Test or Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the University between 13th April to 19th April in various centers in India and Abroad for admission in to different branches of B Tech courses at its different campuses. Around 2 lakh students were appeared for the exam for the available nearly 5000 engineering seats. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes and will be conducted in 3 sessions per day. The On line exam VITEEE 2020 was conducted in subjects Mathematics,, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
VITEEE 2020 Eligibility Norms:
The applicant for admission should be a Resident/Non resident Indian national. Candidate whose date of birth falls on or after July 1995 are eligible to apply VITEEE-2020. Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VITJEE 2020 the date birth as recorded in the High School/SSC/X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidate should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counseling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination. For SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates the average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM&PCB) in +2 or its equivalent put together should be 50%.Candidates those who have studies in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.”NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE exam 2020.
VITEEE syllabus 2020:
VITEEE 2020 was organized for those candidates who are seeking admission in to various under graduate engineering course at its various campuses. Students were asked to follow strictly the VITEEE syllabus 2020 given by the VIT University, to prepare well for the exam. Candidates are advised to real all the instructions carefully before start attempting paper VITEEE result 2020.
VIT Question Paper Language & Number of Questions:
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions ) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
No negative marks for wrong answers
The questions paper will be online in English
Candidate appearing in PCM is eligible for all the 18 B.Tech Engineering Programmes
Candidates appearing in PCB is eligible for only 3 B.Tech Bio-stream Engineering Programmes Refer (Information Brochure)
The VITEEE Result 2020 will be on or before 5th May. The result will be announced online only. The result indicates the rank of the candidate.
How to check the VITEEE Result 2020:
In order to down load result of VITEEE result 2020, the students are advised to follow the below mentioned guidelines. Visit the official link that was given and enter the Application Number, Date of Birth and Verification code and then click on the ‘Submit’ button. Now, you can check your result. Candidates can also take out the print of the result by pressing the ‘print’ button. in our website www.schools9.com
How VITEEE Result 2020 is calculated:
Following a Statistical method known as Equipercentile Equating Method, by adjusting the scores of candidates on test forms, the result of VITEEE result 2020 will be declared by the VIT University. The scores will be taken on different test forms to calculate a comparison for merit list and ranking of the candidate. This method helps to identify the percentile ranks for candidates whereby scores on different forms with the same percentile rank will be considered equal. The VIT University has not declared the VITEEE cutoff 2020. However, the VITEEE cutoff 2020 can be considered as the closing rank for admission to different branches of under graduate engineering courses.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National / PIO.
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through foreign category only. A separate application form is made available. Kindly check our website for details
Age Limit :
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2020. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing for which they will be disqualified.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2020 should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2020, in any one of the following qualifying examinations :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board; Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for
- Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE), New Delhi.
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- As per VIT Norms, Regular ‘NIOS’ board candidates are also eligible for VITEEE. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
Eligibility Criteria For The Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2020 should have secured minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be minimum aggregate of 50% for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. CERTIFICATE TO PROVE COMMUNITY / NATIVITY should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates who have opted for MPCEA(Maths/Physics/Chemistry/English/Aptitude)in VITEEE 2020 are eligible for all the B.Tech. Programmes.
- Candidates who have opted for BPCEA(Biology/Physics/Chemistry/English/Aptitude)in VITEEE 2020 are eligible for the following Bio stream programmes only. But after joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
- B.Tech. Bio-engineering(VIT-Bhopal)
- B.Tech. Biotechnology(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with specialisation in Bioinformatics(VIT, Vellore)
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication with specialisation in Biomedical Engineering(VIT, Vellore)
- All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- The aptitude section in VITEEE will be in addition to subjects viz. Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English. The number of questions for the respective sections in VITEEE will be, Maths or Biology (40 questions), Physics (35 questions), Chemistry (35 questions), Aptitude (10 questions) and English (5 questions).
- No Negative marks for wrong answers.